Oulu Best (Worst) Buy

The "Handbook For Survival in Finland" authored by Annikki and Jacob Matthan in 1994 after 10 years of research of life in Finland created a "game" to live well in Finland with a nominal salary. The system helped beat yearly inflation every year. This Blog shows how the system is still valid even in 2008!

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Was that a FREAK One-Day Occasion?

UPDATE: I had posted in my earlier Blog entry the messages I got when trying to reach the pages of DNA Finland Oy, which was "Server not responding"!

Many of the calls I had were asking whether that was a Freak One-Day occasion, where for some reason, the lines were overloaded.

It is now 08:46 on Tuesday 8th July 2008. Given below is the page that I reached JUST 10 minutes ago TODAY.



This message is irrespective of the browser or operating system. I have received the same message in Firefox, Flock, Internet Explorer, Opera, and on both PCs and Macs.

Let me assure you that this a DNA Finland Oy related problem and not a browser or platform related problem.

I ask again - Would you trust your business with THIS COMPANY?

This is a company which tells lies to its customers, is incompetent, inefficient, and refuses to acknowledge the problems and costs it has made its customers suffer BECAUSE of its Business Ethics.

I ask again - Would you trust your business with THIS COMPANY?

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home