Oulu Best (Worst) Buy

The "Handbook For Survival in Finland" authored by Annikki and Jacob Matthan in 1994 after 10 years of research of life in Finland created a "game" to live well in Finland with a nominal salary. The system helped beat yearly inflation every year. This Blog shows how the system is still valid even in 2008!

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Some good buys at Tokmanni

Yesterday I informed you about Oranges at € 0.49 at Tokmanni. When I was shopping, I saw that potatoes were just € 0.20 per kg in a 5 kg sack and they were 1st quality Finnish potatoes. A great buy.

I also noted that some Polish apples were on offer at € 0.79 per kg. As they are loose, you can pick up the really good quality lot from them.

I bought 10 kg of potatoes and 5 kg of apples along with around 9 kg of oranges. All for under € 10!

The Tokmanni at Toppila does not sell fresh foodstuffs.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home