Oulu Best (Worst) Buy

The "Handbook For Survival in Finland" authored by Annikki and Jacob Matthan in 1994 after 10 years of research of life in Finland created a "game" to live well in Finland with a nominal salary. The system helped beat yearly inflation every year. This Blog shows how the system is still valid even in 2008!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

"IF" saga continues

As soon as my Oulu Best Buy input about the IF Insurance Company was released, they promptly paid me some small sum, thinking I would just keep quiet and go away.

The owe my € 5500 as compensation. They sent me a measly € 1400!

I let them know that I am not making any appeals about their absurd decisions as I do not have time to waste. They either  pay the whole sum or give me a good explanation why they cannot. Nothing in their small print can be used in this instance!

I have also told them to remove the false advertisement from Finnish TV and advise me that they have done so.

My complaint to the Finnish Consumer Organisation is ready and will be sent in a few days if they do not take my complaints seriously.

As I have said many times, the Finnish Media is so corrupt that they will not publish such incidents. That is why our internet is so powerful and we get some relief as we have a way to air our grievances.

Thank God Annikki and I I started Oulu Best (Worst) Buy a long time ago as no one can say that I have done it just because of this incident.

Many will remember how I took the Instrumentarium company to bits and they smarted for a long time because of that.

But all of you will remember the kudos I have put out there.

I have had record hits for this entry about IF!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home