Oulu Best (Worst) Buy

The "Handbook For Survival in Finland" authored by Annikki and Jacob Matthan in 1994 after 10 years of research of life in Finland created a "game" to live well in Finland with a nominal salary. The system helped beat yearly inflation every year. This Blog shows how the system is still valid even in 2008!

Friday, April 21, 2006

Ilari gets wise!

I had a call from Ilari Sohlo today morning to ask me whether I knew that the SPAR shop at Kaijonharju, near the University, was selling everything at a 30% discount.

Spar Kaijonharju

I had not put this on the Best Buy Blog as I usually only put up such discount sales when it is 50% off.

If you are like Ilari and want to have a wider spectrum of goods to choose from and are satisfied with 30% off - do go to this Spar today.

Ilari just reported in to me that the shelves are mainly empty but there is some coffee and a few other products still available.

It is most likely that tomorrow everything will be 50% off.

Stay tuned - but there will not be much left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home